We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
We want every single person who comes into The Hatfields to enjoy themselves. Warm and friendly customer service is always on the menu. Not to mention plenty of 2-for-1 main meals!
Whatever you want to eat, we’ve got it. If it’s not on the main menu, you’ll find it over on the specials board. We also do sharers, snacks, and sandwiches for those days when you’re a bit peckish and fancy a lighter kind of meal. Bring the kids over for an affordable teatime treat. Our children’s menu has lots of scrummy meals for little monsters. Sundays are always an event. Chef and his team start peeling the spuds and get busy roasting pork belly, lamb, chicken, and gammon hock. Sunday Specials are two for one as well, so a big group can have an epic roast for an amazing price.
Looking for a really nice and affordable wedding venue that’s licensed to hold a civil ceremony? Have your big day at The Hatfields! We can do the reception too. Begin with drinks on the patio and then enjoy a sit-down meal or buffet in our spacious function room.
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus